Why is the machine I was looking at no longer available?
What is the difference between Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) and Used equipment?
- Each machine listed on Tennant Recon is refurbished based on a rigorous service inspection by factory-trained technicians. Availability varies due to demand.
What is the warranty on my machine?
- All Tennant Recon machines go through inspection by factory-trained Tennant technicians. Tennant Used machines are inspected & specific parts showing abnormal wear & tear are replaced as deemed necessary. Tennant Certified Pre-Owned machines are even more rigorously inspected to ensure reliability & maximizes productivity. CPO equipment includes TennantTrue® OEM parts replacements (tanks, hoses, tires), consumables (scrub heads, brushes, squeegees) & batteries. Learn more about our Product Tiers.
Who can I get to service my machine?
- A dependable Tennant warranty is included with all Certified Pre-Owned & Used equipment. The warranty will be specified on each product page. Certified Rider machines comes with 9 months parts and 90 day labor warranty. Certified Walk-Behind machines come with 6 months parts and 60 days labor warranty.
Can I see the machine prior to purchasing it?
- Please contact customer service at (800) 553-8033 x 2671 with any service questions.
- More photos and additional information can be provided. Please call us at (800) 553-8033 x 2671.
How do I view what is in my shopping cart?
How do I change what is in my shopping cart?
- Simply click on “Cart” in the upper right of the website to view items placed in your cart. Please note, inventory is available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
What do I need to do if I have special delivery requirements?
- Simply click on “Items in my Cart” and add, edit, or adjust what is in your cart. Inventory is based on a first-come, first-serve basis. We’ll let you know during the checkout process if an item is no longer available for sale.
What is the lead time on shipments?
- Put these instructions in the “Comments” section of your shopping cart.
Can I order expedited shipping?
- Typically machines will ship within 7-10 business days of order confirmation. Delivery timing is subject to Tennant Recon machine location and shipping destination.
Do the prices on Tennant Recon include tax?
- Pre-owned machines are only available to ship by truck. Air freight isn’t an option.
Can I order additional parts for my machine?
- Tax will be included separately based on local tax rates of the shipping destination. Tax will be adjusted during the checkout process.
Can I add any safety or performance options to the machine?
- You may browse Tennant's Online Parts Catalog. However, access is currently limited to existing Tennant Customers. We are happy to help you place an order for parts, please call us at (800) 553-8033 x 2671.
What types of payment do you accept?
- Some options are available to add to the machine. Please contact us for more information at (800) 553-8033 x 2671.
Can I get credit terms and not pay with a credit card?
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express Payments. We do not accept personal checks or money orders as payment. All prices are listed in US Dollars.
When will my card be charged?
- In order to place your order on the website, you must pay with credit card. Alternate credit terms may be available, please give us a ring at (800) 553-8033 x 2671 to discuss payment options.
- A payment authorization will be placed on your card after you complete the online order. The payment authorization will come from “Shopify-Payments-Charge.com” Your funds will show as pending until your order is shipped. We will charge your card on the date your order is shipped out. The charge will come from SP * TENNANTRECON.
BILLING & SHIPPING
Do you ship to my country?
Do you ship to APO/FPOs?
- We currently offer shipping to contiguous (lower 48 states) U.S. customers only. If you are located in Alaska, Hawaii or outside of the US, please consult your local sales representative for new Tennant equipment options.
What address should I enter in the billing information screen?
- We cannot ship to P.O. and variations at this point.
Has my order shipped?
- For credit verification, you must enter the address exactly as it appears on your credit card statement.
How long will it take my order to arrive?
- You will be contacted via email once your order is shipped.
Can I pick up my machine at your location & not have to pay shipping?
- Machines will typically ship within 7-10 business days of order confirmation. Delivery timing is subject to Tennant Recon machine location and shipping destination.
- This is an option, please call us at (800) 553-8033 x 2671 to place your order and confirm pick-up location and time.
RETURNS & CANCELLATIONS
What is your return policy?
How do I cancel my order?
- We take great pride in the quality of our machines. If the machine is not what you expected, please call us at (800) 553-8033 x 2671 Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CT. Please have your order number available.
- To cancel your order, please contact Customer Service at (800) 553-8033 x 2671 Monday through Friday 8-4:30pm CT within 8 hours of placing your order. Due to our desire to promptly ship out customer orders, we cannot guarantee that your order can be cancelled. However, we will make every effort to cancel your order provided that it has not entered the shipping process.
PRIVACY & SECURITY
How do I know if I’m ordering from a secure site?
How do I contact you?
- Customer Service at (800) 553-8033 x 2671 Monday through Friday 8-4:30pm CT.